Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Quotes from 2005

"They're not like social security numbers... Books don't die." -Courtney, in response to Dale telling us that all the 10 digit ISBNs have been used up

“Why would I need to go to an Island to fight for survival when I already work in the most inhospitable environment on Earth, eCampus.com?” -Ben, in reference to Courtney sending him an application to be on SURVIVOR.

What are you doing?" -Erica
"Piracy." - Emily, in reference to making 3,000 copies of a book

“Do you all know any wholesome looking college girls that model?” –Allison
“James doesn’t know any wholesome college girls.” -Claudia
“What’s your baby’s momma look like?” –Allison, to James

"So when do we get our Christmas bonus?"
-Shannon

“I swear, men when they get past a certain age, they just lose all their brain cells.
Don’t worry James, you still have some.” –Erica
“What? Sorry I wasn’t listening.” –James

"Three blocks of crap? Yeah, sounds good."
-Greg, in reference to the content on the new Office Supplies page

No comments: