Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Getting into the Christmas Spirit... eCampus Style

So the whole point of Secret Santa, at least as far as I'm concerned, is to figure out who everybody has, and more importantly- who has you.

What happens though when your closest friends LIE to you about who their secret santas are and who your secret santa is?

This is pretty much what our office looked like earlier today:


Here's what I've learned regarding Secret Santa:

* Trust no one.
* Assume that your closest friends are liars, unless they swear on their cat's life that they are telling you the truth (this actually happend to me earlier)
* When in doubt, blame Santa Clause (Matt Taylor) for stirring up trouble... he's an evil Santa I tell you
* Threatening to quit is the best way to figure out who your secret santa is


This whole Secret Santa thing is very similar to a little game called MAFIA. If you haven't ever played it, you're missing out.

MAFIA-the coolest game ever

eCampus Mafia Night is coming soon....

it's filled with lies, deceit, alliances, he said- she said... what's not to love? ;-)

3 comments:

Erin Miles said...

I am pretty sure i am going to love and be excellant at mafia since I Looooove to stir up trouble.

Anonymous said...

I love MAFIA!!!! Can ex-ecampus employees come?

JJ said...

I love Mafia. Bring the game on because I'm pretty dang fantastic.