and unlike the 'Stache Bash or the Tacky Christmas Sweater contest, there's a lot of money (and weight) at stake! (and of course there will be a Biggest Loser Party at the end of this whole thing where we will gain back everything we worked so hard to lose)

Here are the official rules:
-Weigh in is on Wednesday, January 2nd in the Internet Marketing Office
-End date will be Monday, March 3rd
-It's $20 to participate (I'll collect money at the weigh in)
-The winner will be determined by whoever loses the biggest percentage of their original weight
Biggest Loser Quote of the Day:
"If it comes down to it, I might cut my arm off." -Matt Taylor, in reference to doing whatever it takes to win the Biggest Loser Challenge
"I'm TWO Claudia's!! You could stack two of you and be 10 feet tall and still weigh less than me." -Matt, after a preliminary weigh-in
No comments:
Post a Comment