Monday, January 7, 2008

Biggest Loser is turning Ugly...


What happens when you get a bunch of people together on a diet and put $200 at stake?
Viscious, back-stabbing, cranky, hungry, mean, co-workers turning on each other, that's what.

I came in to work this morning and there was a warm Chick-fil-A biscuit on my desk. Who would stoop that low, really?! It took every ounce of willpower I had, but I am proud to say that I did not eat it. I gave it to the Biggest Gainer Bobby Boyd.



There has also been quite a bit of trash talking going on... here's an excerpt from an IM conversation from earlier today:


James: How much did Matt eat over the weekend?
Claudia: he is doing great actually
Claudia: he ran a total of 15 miles over the weekend
Claudia: and didn't drink at all
Claudia: i think he's going to beat us all
James: shut up
James: 15 miles my bonkas
James: I ran two and almost died.
James: Matt needs to stop pretending he is Kerry Atherton
James: Matt is lying
James: Tell Matt I ran to Barbourville today
Claudia: hahaaa... ok :-)
James: Thats close to 120 miles. All I ate was a powerbar with the addition of protien-based sapposatories inserted every hour on the hour
James: okay........every half hour.

No comments: