Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Paparazzi Shot of the Day


Nearly four months after getting hitched, Kate Walsh and her husband Alex Young
keep it casual while walking with their dog in the Hollywood Hills on Sunday.

Erin and I have a bit of a celebrity obsession and check People.com quite a bit for the latest pictures. Then we talk about the celebrities like we know them.

Example: here's a conversation from earlier today regarding the picture above with Kate Walsh(who was on 'Grey's Anatomy' & now has her own show 'Private Practice' for those of you who may be less in touch with who's who in Hollywood)

"Have you been on People yet this morning?" -Claudia
"Yeah. Why?" -Erin
"Did you see the one with Kate Walsh and her husband?!" -Claudia
"Yeah... what about it?" -Erin
"He's totally wearing a CAROLINA sweatshirt! I love that guy." -Claudia

As a result of this picture I will now more than likely tune into her show every week, and if she ever comes out with a movie- I'll go see it, all for the sheer fact that she's married to a UNC fan and that makes her super cool.

4 comments:

Shannonanah said...

I'll say it again, Claudia. You should have never moved to KY, home of the most passionate basketball fans in the country. I hope you go somewhere in public this Saturday for the UK-UofL game and where a UNC sweatshirt. Please note how your are treated.

Wishing many Tarheel losses,
Shannon
GO BIG BLUE!

Lisa said...

I bet he isn't even a UNC fan. His mom probably just vacationed there once and brought him back the sweatshirt. It might as well say Cayman Islands.

Mtaylor said...

I like turtles!

Eric LaZur said...

Of course you mean you're looking at people.com from home, and not on your computer at work. Right??