Wednesday, January 16, 2008

So long, farewell, Auf wiedersehen, goodbye

With as little drama as possible, just wanted to say bye to all of you guys. Friday is my last day at eCampus and I will miss a lot of you. So, I just wanted to take the time to post for a second because I rarely do. First and foremost, I would like to take full responsibility for the horrible failure that is eCampus Cash Craze. I'm sure that I'll get blamed for it after I leave anyway, so I just thought I'd save some time.

Now, I just wanted to say bye to some of my favorite people. I'm very glad I got a chance to be in the eCampus cool kids club.

First and foremost,

Lisa - my boss for a job that I never really thought I'd have for more than a few months. How many times did I quit? You kept pulling me back in! Hang in there :)

Claudia - The Good German. I'm kidding, of course - there are no good Germans! Claudia please don't be sad! I *promise* I'll teach you HTML some day :)

Erin - Are you still waiting?

Matt - No, I do not want to see your bedroom. Freak.

Alicia - My favorite distraction from work. I'll miss helping you with your random ass assignments.

Bobby - Living proof that people in Eastern Kentucky know what computers are. Turn it off and turn it back on. You rock man.

Eric - Stop pretending you're French with that last name! We'll have to play some computer games sometime.

Cory - thanks for letting these Lexington girls know what good driving is.

JJ - NO, I don't want to try on your boots.

Shannon - You remind me of Cohutta on The Real World and I laugh every time I think about it. You are a cool kid.


Hope I didn't miss anybody. You are all awesome!

2 comments:

Mtaylor said...

Hey bud. You are super talented and will go far. Having been born and raised in Owensboro, how could you go wrong. As for the bedroom comment...well, Steve Castlen showed you his.

Seriously though, keep rocking out and when your an executive for a major company, dont forget the people who inspired you to be who you are. i.e. Sigfreud and Roy

Erin Miles said...

Jason - I am still waiting, are you?