Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Exit Survey



Shannon Adams Exit Survey:
(this is the official exit survey that goes on file with HR)

-How long have you worked at this fine establishment?
2yrs, 9mths

-How long after you took this job did you begin looking for a new job?
I was pretty apathetic, but I began searching after 6mths. I’ve had lethargic spells since then as well.

-How many bosses have you worked for in your time here?
1. Syd (can't remember his last name)
2. Ashleigh Holbrook
3. Will Fugette
4. Mike L.
5. Dave Clay
6. Erica
7. Paul


-What is the primary reason you are leaving?
Money

-What does F.A.S.T stand for?
F.A.S.T. stands for “fast”, because my students get their books so quickly.

-What’s the difference between a key account rep and a virtual bookstore manager?
Fewer mice

-What kind of skills have you acquired while working here?
Novice HTML writing, marketing, budgeting, customer service, hummer driving, holding my breath for long periods of time in the warehouse bathroom, apparel modeling, sleeping in dangerous airports, and “that’s what she said” skills.

-How do you think this job has prepared you for your next job?
Computer program experience. Also, the patience I have developed will be key.

-What piece of advice would you give to a new virtual bookstore manager?
Study Spanish

-What has been the best thing about working here?
Flexible hours…..for the most part. (I know you wanted me to say the people, but that would be a lie)

-What has been the worst thing about working here?
3 things: The travel, the money, and the employee appreciation.

-Are you still going to come to eCampus events? (you better)
Absolutely….So that I can rub my awesome new job in your faces (hopefully)

1 comment:

Shannonanah said...

I just looked at this again....I am hilarious. I should be a comedian. And one sexy comedian I would be.