As most of your already know, we are doing a contest to find our next homepage model. We are going to be putting up the Top Ten we choose so people coming to our site can vote on their favorite.
This sparked an interesting conversion in our office earlier this morning about our own personal Top Ten's (celebrity Top Ten's that is). Matt's is so great, I felt I would be doing a disservice to him if I didn't post it.
So here it is......
#10 - Kate Beckingsale
#9 - Kelly Preston
#8 - Elizabeth Hurley
#7 - Jessica Biel
#6 - Hannah Montana (Yes he really did say her but then made me swear I would change it. I didn't)
#5 - Demi Moore
#4 - Nicole Scherzinger (The Pussycat Dolls lead singer)
#3 - Brooke Burke
#2 - Daisy Fuentes
And the # 1 goes to

Clay Aiken!!!
Congrats Clay, You are a lucky guy!
3 comments:
I thought it would be fare if I posted my Top Ten list as well....
10- Matthew McConaughey
9- George Clooney
8- Claudia Mack
7- Ryan Reynolds
6- Paul Walker
5- Chance Crawful
4- Ben Affleck
3- Dierks Bentley
2- David Boreanaz
And # 1-- Boblick Lazoyd
that was not at all my list. My list started with Dierks and ends with Bentley
CORRECTION: I have been informed #5 is actually named Chace Crawford-- not Chance Crawful
Post a Comment