Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Buffy/Angel Marathon & Erin's Goodbye Party

Yes- I am considering this my goodbye party! I am throwing myself a PAAR-TY!
We will be starting the festivities around 6:30!! For those of you who commute to work if you want to come over straight after work no problem, you'll just have to watch me vacuum!

It is BYOB if you plan to drink but the foods on me!

I'm thinking:
BBQ Pizza
Chicken Dip
Chips and Salsa
Blondies
Pigs in a Blanket
Brownies
BLT Dip
Potato Chips




Directions To My House: (I feel like I put these on here a lot. I hope I don't get stalkers!)

Feel Free to park in the driveway. I park in the garage and my hubby won't be home.

- Go South on Nicholasville Road
(South means the Mall should be on your right!)

- Continue down Nicholasville Road all the way into Nicholasville. (You will pass the Mall, Man O'War, Brannon Crossing, and the Dish Barn on the right)

- Go through the Intersection of Main St. (there will be a Golden Corral and a Bruester's Ice Cream on the right)

- At the next light make a LEFT (There will be a Lowes on the Right)

- Go past the first Squire Lake entrance on the right

- Turn into the 2nd Squire Lake entrance (also on the right street is called Faulkner)

- At the first stop sign make a Right (this is HomeStead)

- At the next stop sign make a LEFT (this is BASS POND GLEN)

- I am at 120 Bass Pond Glen

My Cell: 859-227-8684 if anyone gets lost!

No comments: