
(Corey has decided to leave ecampus so he can focus on growing out his beard.) ;-)
-How long have you worked at this fine establishment?
I have been a slave for 2 years now
-What kind of skills have you acquired while working here?
Let's see, so many to choose from. Actually, I have not learned anything in 2 years that I would be proud to list here.
-What has been the best thing about working here?
Meeting my beautiful girlfriend, which really has made it all worth while. Which, for those of you who have never worked at ecampus, is saying a WHOLE LOT!!!!
-How many times a day do you think about Erin Alvey’s mom?
I believe this to be a trick question, so I'm going to abstain from answering.
-What advice do you have for whatever poor guy is going to be taking your place for the next round of buybacks?
HAHAHAHAHA! I just hope it's my (ex)boss. In fact if it is, I'm going to go to Florida next year to show up at every location and ask him how his day is going. I'll just stand there with a 64oz slush puppy in my hand and ask repeatedly if it's hot in the trailer.
-What do you typically tell angry parents and administrators when they don’t get their books?
Sadly, I lie and tell them that it is not our fault. If it's the parents I tell them it was the schools fault, if it is the school I tell them that it's the publishers fault.
-Are you going to miss working with the graphic designer?
That is actually one of the VERY few things that I will miss. Breakfast is always my favorite time of the day, even if I am zoned out!
-Had the prank war of ’07 continued… what would have been your next move?
Had it continued? I believe the question you are asking is what will be your next move when the prank war comes off its hiatus? All I will say is watch out for singing gorillas with flowers in their hands and diapers on their butts!
-Any final thoughts? Words of wisdom you’d like to pass along?
To all eCampus employees......Quit.....Quit now!!!
3 comments:
Corey, if you are out there...I'm a little bit jealous you had the guts to do it. Bravo, my frined. Bravo.
I'll walk into work tomorrow and still expect to see you in the corner. These last few days aren't going to be the same without you, man.
Enjoy that couch. I dare you to beat me in watching a season in a day & half of Buffy or Angel.
So when I saw you in the parking lot at like 12 I thought you were going to lunch....um.....did you have a nice lunch? LOL. I am really going to miss you. It is honestly not the same...
Post a Comment