Monday, August 11, 2008

the latest eCampus Obsession

As if the Buffy/Angel addiction didn't take over our lives enough... now we're on to something much, much worse: BOOKS. (that's right- A Book Company llc employees are READING.)


Thanks to Chris- Whitney, Joel, Valerie, JJ, and I are all totally addicted to the Twilight series.
The books are written primarily for teenage girls, with a lesser known target audience made up of VBMs and graphic designers, who are also susceptible to getting sucked into the world of Bella and Edward.

Anyway, I'm send out a meeting request to all the addicts and we're going to disguise it as a Marketing Meeting for Bestselling Books- but really we're going to sit around and analyze why Bella has a death wish, the differences in the vampire mythology behind Angel as compared to Edward, and most importantly- plan our trip to Forks, Washington. Do we have any contract school out there? ;-)

6 comments:

Erin Miles said...

I read this blog- and I am also apparently reading this book now too- since I heard it was good and went out to buy it Saturday at the recommendation of Claudia and JJ.

Witters said...

YAY! I am going to read them again. I may have to buy them again because everyone keeps stealing mine! lol. Erin, I am so glad you are going to read them!!!!

Joel said...

It's SOOOOO goooooood!!!!

Erin Miles said...

i am scared to start though- i just got my life back from Angel- am I ready to lose it again??

JJ said...

Edward is wearwolf!

Witters said...

Just give in Erin. It is soooo worth it.