Welcome to the easy, fast, cheap blog.
hey Chris! nice post ;-) i don't get to listen to HSM2 as much now that Erin is gone. we should all get together and have a marathon before the 3rd one comes out!
Im down
OMG me too! The soundtrack is in my cd player right now in my car......maybe I shouldn't tell you all that! lol.
wow that is unbelievably silly and stupid.If anyone wants to have a Steven Segal marathon. I am in.
get off my blog matt taylor... guilty as charged
Post a Comment
5 comments:
hey Chris! nice post ;-) i don't get to listen to HSM2 as much now that Erin is gone. we should all get together and have a marathon before the 3rd one comes out!
Im down
OMG me too! The soundtrack is in my cd player right now in my car......maybe I shouldn't tell you all that! lol.
wow that is unbelievably silly and stupid.
If anyone wants to have a Steven Segal marathon. I am in.
get off my blog matt taylor... guilty as charged
Post a Comment