Welcome to the easy, fast, cheap blog.
I disagree- 3 shows I like come on on Thursday at the same time so I to pick one to stop recording. I picked Greys.I may add it back if its good this season but for now I feel the Office and Supernatural are much better and more important shows
I haven't ever watched Supernatural but I have considered watching them on DVD...
Dean and Sam Winchester rock!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I disagree- 3 shows I like come on on Thursday at the same time so I to pick one to stop recording. I picked Greys.I may add it back if its good this season but for now I feel the Office and Supernatural are much better and more important shows
I haven't ever watched Supernatural but I have considered watching them on DVD...
Dean and Sam Winchester rock!
Post a Comment