Monday, November 3, 2008

Bearded Boys

Tomorrow may be election day, but the real election is right here.

Which one of the boys has the best beard?
Matt Taylor, Corey, or JJ?
Vote at the top of the blog now.





9 comments:

Erin Miles said...

Matt kind of looks like Kenny Loggins. And I can't tell if Matt's beard is really longer than Coreys or if his face is just fatter.

crtre said...

Ya know I always had my doubts, but this picture of JJ confirms that he is indeed half woman. He should pull out his pretty pink and rose scented Bic razor and get rid of that post kemo cat on his face.

Eric LaZur said...

Corey's looks like the Action Team's GI Joe.
http://www.blackfive.net/main/images/2007/09/07/gijoe.jpg

JJ said...

Fatter face. Definate fatter face.


Also, what week are we on. My picture was taken on like week 2.

JJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JJ said...

My beard will rape anyone who fails to cast their vote its way.

Kring said...

This is really disturbing! Matt looks like my dad!

Mtaylor said...

Sarah............I am

JJ said...

Me too, Sarah.