Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2008 Quotes

It's time to vote for QUOTE OF THE YEAR 2008!
To vote: post your favorite quote as a comment on the blog :)

"Did you know that it does not matter that there are only 90 calories in a Special K bar if you eat 8 of them?" –Corey

"What is that smell?!"-Eric, as he walks by the Internet Marketing Office in the hallway"It's vanilla. It's only 8 calories a sniff."-Matt Taylor (who like all the other Biggest Losers has calories on the brain)

"You can't drink like 20 beers. Just have 2 or 3." -Chris, to Matt Taylor
"Why in the world would I just drink 2 or 3 beers?" -Matt
"You crack me up Matt Taylor." -Claudia
"Me drinking 2 beers would be like you eating one skittle out of the whole bag."-Matt

"It's already inserted. It's in there. I don't understand." -Shannon
"That's what she said." -Claudia
(Shannon was talking about his memory card in his cell phone)

"I can figure it out if you just let me play with it." -Erin
"That's what she said." -Shannon
(Erin was referring to playing with Shannon's...phone)

"I can't tell the difference between these bones. One feels heavier. Does that mean it's harder?"-Erin
"That's what she said." -Shannon
( Erin, in PetSmart trying to find a bone for her dog)

"Just cram that thing in your mouth." -Erin
"That's what she said." -Corey
(Erin, telling Shannon to hurry up and finish his lunch)

Radhika- talking about her gym:
"Since New Year's there's so many fat people there. I don't understand how they even move."

"This recession stuff is kinda scary. There's an article on MSN that says 80,000 jobs were cut in March." -Claudia"72,000 were eCampus." –Matt

"I just realized my zipper was down....I thought I stepped on something." –Matt

"Claudia- Don't ever get married, or buy a house. You'll end up ankle deep in a flooded kitchen with wet nasty underwear...and not the good kind." –Bobby

"Where are my keys?!" -Matt"You're sitting on them."-Claudia
"Oh, I knew I felt something pointy back there...and I kind of liked it."-Matt

Bobby: I think that Shamalan movie is going to be crap. Everyone will wake up or be on drugs or something at the end.
Erin: Yeah, I bet they're all on an LCD trip.

"Eww, I don't want to eat after her." -Matt, in reference to a half eaten pop tart on Erin's desk
"I bet you'd eat after her if you were really hungry."-Claudia
"Oh of course, if i was really hungry, I'd rip her arm off and grill it." -Matt

"Why did P.Diddy change his name so much? Who does he think he is?" -Erin
"I don't think anyone cares anymore." -Claudia
"Well what if I went back to work and said, I want my name to be Eloise from now on, and change my email address and everything." -Erin
"OK, Eloise." -Claudia
"If anybody gives me any lip I'll say, Diddy did it, beeotch!" –Erin

"Hey!! How's my three favorite girls?" -Sans' greeting to Erin, Claudia, and MATT

"See ya later girls. Matt, your perfume smells good." -Sans"Thanks. It's called Essence." -Matt
"...essence of the crotch." –Matt

"There are just some things that I don't do. I don't buy the storebrand of yogurt, and I don't fly on airlines I've never heard of." -Erin

"Private sector space travel is blowing up, son!" -Jason, to Matt

Model Search Quotes:
"What a trashy meth addict." –Jason
"Hey! Is this Macy Grey?!" –Matt
"Oooh hey now!...You on your bed...I'm going to zoom in on you." –Matt
"This girl is a hooker. Look at her! She's even standing on the corner, and she's wearing a bra with a vest over it and her pockets are hanging out of jean shorts... AND she's wearing a gold hooker chain. This girl is a prostitute!" –Matt
"That's rougher than a night in jail right there." -Brian
"That chick needs to be in the Model Search for Proactiv and/or Jenny Craig."
"What is this?! America's Got Talent goes to Boise, Idaho??"-Mark
"She looks good from far, but far from good."-Matt

“So does Europe encompass more than just the United Kingdom???” – Erin
“Yes it does, it encompasses Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Denmark, Ireland, Sweden…” – Amy
“Oh WOW….I had no idea….” – Erin

“So where is Rome?” – Erin
“It is in Italy Erin….on the left hand side of the boot.” –Amy
“Oh my goodness….IT DOES LOOK LIKE A BOOT!” – Erin

"Everyone in this room has something that's like Christmas to them. For Bobby, it's computers. For Claudia, it's pool season. For me it's tax season... and for Jason, it's when the Chippendale's come to town." -Matt

"Keep me in the loop. If we need to communicate deliverables or leverage our resources, lets connect ear-to-ear to facilitate . Afterwards, you can loop-back. If our bandwidth becomes a roadblock, we'll touch base about that offline." -Eric
"Man, that is some snazzy lingo, Eric. You lost me at loop." –Matt

"Tyler sucks." -Erin Miles
"I love him." -Claudia
"He sucks at life and in the game of basketball (to be said in a very Shannon-like voice)" -Erin

"You should come hunting man." -Matt
"Why would I ever want to go hunting?" -Jason
"Dude, because it's a challenge." -Matt
"...so is a puzzle." -Jason

"They're running a freakin' candy store across from an Elementary School, and we're running a general store in the middle of huge city." –Jason, comparison of Contract Schools vs. Internet Marketing

"And Matt you are measured and measured on one thing only." -Mark"My beard?" -Matt Taylor

6 comments:

Mtaylor said...

I need Erin back. and my favorite quote was.........

Witters said...

LOL. I so needed to laught today since you all are so MEAN over there!

Kring said...

"You can't drink like 20 beers. Just have 2 or 3." -Chris, to Matt Taylor
"Why in the world would I just drink 2 or 3 beers?" -Matt
"You crack me up Matt Taylor." -Claudia
"Me drinking 2 beers would be like you eating one skittle out of the whole bag."-Matt



LOVE IT! I almost fell out of my chair!

Alicia said...

This one cracked me up. I'm probably going to Hades for laughing at it.

Radhika- talking about her gym:
"Since New Year's there's so many fat people there. I don't understand how they even move."

Erin Miles said...

wow there were some seriously funny quotes. That whole "thats what she said montage" with Corey Shannon Me and Claudia all happened on one day too.

Erin Miles said...

"This recession stuff is kinda scary. There's an article on MSN that says 80,000 jobs were cut in March." -Claudia"72,000 were eCampus." –Matt