"Your blog is lame, it hasn't been updated in a week." (said by this pregnant girl that used to sit beside me before she abandoned me to go work with this other girl who I rescued from a terrible job, only for her to leave too. Erin Miles and Amy Jones :-p)
To which I have to say-it's all your fault ex-ecampus employees. There's not much to put on the blog anymore because you all left.
So thanks a lot for making this blog boring, Erin and Amy and Corey and Shannon and Kerry and JJ.
Actually, JJ redeems himself with this little video clip right here:
3 comments:
Sorry I abandoned you- and you forgot to mention how the ex-employ you rescued, then left you- actually stole me away! Thanks a million Amy, I totally owe you!
I love the pictures to the right. They are all from when I was happy and not preggo!
Post a Comment