You guys have to check out www.fmylife.com
Here is my favorite posting:
"Today, my girlfriend dumped me proclaiming she wanted someone more like her "Edward". I asked her who Edward was. She held up a copy her "Twilight" book. She was talking about a fictional vampire." FML
And another good one:
"Today, while surfing facebook I noticed someone in my network had recently shifted his relationship status from undeclared to "single." We've been dating exclusively for nine months." FML
And why not one more:
"Today, I was so bored that I filmed my goldfish while it was eating." FML
Beware....some of them are bad!
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love this site too. It makes me feel so much better about myself, not to mention it makes me feel so normal. I'm not going to lie. I wish I had a good one to post on there though.
Post a Comment