
1st Annual CREEPY SECRET SANTA GIFT EXCHANGE
Don't have enough people on your Holiday Shopping list yet? Want to buy junk for one more person? Well, you're in luck--this year we're gonna do Secret Santa. Our very own Matt Taylor is going to be Santa ('cause let's face it, he looks the most like him)
Here's the details:
If you want to be included, please email me or Santa by Monday, Nov. 19th
(in case you're wondering, his email address is mtaylor@ecampus.com)
The Drawing will take place next Monday the 19th at 4pm in the Internet Marketing office.
The gift exchange will take place on December 19th. Time to be announced.
Gifts should be valued at $15. Please don’t spend any more than that. If you draw a person you don't like, don't feel bad if you don't spend over $5. :-)
1 comment:
Well I am in and since I LOOOOOVE christmas (unlike some others at this company, cough, cough! JK) I am definately going to spend the full 15!!
Post a Comment