Tuesday, December 18, 2007

clearing my name...

This post is in response to a series of ridiculous emails that were sent earlier today to a list of about 20 people that are involved with the Secret Santa Gife Exchange. Below is the email thread (my comments are in red) :

From me:
Santa wanted me to remind you all that we’re doing the gift exchange tomorrow at 4:30pm in the Internet Marketing Office, so don’t forget your gifts.
From Corey:
And Santa will be appearing in a brand new plush suit!!! Its bound to be awesome!!!
(this was meant as a joke, but apparently taken as the gospel truth by everyone on that email list, I'm guessing because the above picture looks SOOO real. Well I got news for you fools (yes, I just called you all fools) In case you haven't noticed, I'm awesome at photoshopping. Matt doesn't even have a santa suit.
From Matt:
It has been addressed by Claudia that dressing up as Santa may not be conducive to a healthy work environment, so I will be unable to dress up tomorrow. Sorry guys.
P.S. Santa’s not real.
(again, this email is a joke/vicious lie designed by Creepster Matt Taylor to make me look bad)

From Valerie:
Ebenezer Mack! Booooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
(I am not a scrooge)

From Shannon Osborne:
What if Claudia dressed up as Santa? That way everyone else gets a Santa and Claudia doesn’t have to sit and look at Santa all day long.

(this is a photoshopped picture. i do not have a santa suit)


From Corey:
That sounds like a GREAT idea!!!!!

(this is a photoshopped picture. Corey does not have a santa suit)

From Megan:
What if Matt just dressed up as Santa say from 4 -5? Then it wouldn’t interrupt the whole day, but Santa would be present for the gift exchange...

From JJ:
What if we stopped hitting reply to all? Yes, I know this is ebineezer scroogish, but come on.
(finally, a voice of reason)


(this is a photoshopped picture.JJ does not have a santa suit)

Here's some more PHOTOSHOPPED pictures of people in Santa suits... enjoy. and ps- i didn't mean the part about y'all being fools.


1 comment:

Shannonanah said...

Erin as Santa is by far the best! Ho Ho Ho!!!