A look back at summer 2007-
We finally escaped the stuffy warehouse and moved into our new offices, the dreaded dress code was put into effect, a little Prank War broke out, facial hair was all the rage, and smoke breaks were taken about 6 times a day. ahhh... gotta love summer.
Here's some of the best quotes from July-Sept.
7/10
"Can you throw me an orange starburst?”
–Erin, to Jason(Jason goes for a lime green starburst, and gets ready to throw it to Erin)
“No Jason, that’s a green one!”
–Erin
“Oh, y’all don’t know this yet- I’m completely colorblind. That’s right-I’m a colorblind graphic designer.”
–Jason…and being on credit hold and not having books in stock is suddenly the least of our concerns…
7/24
"Who's the interior designer?!" -Barry, looking into the new internet marketing office
"Matt Taylor." -Claudia
"I see you've been watching a little HG TV." -Barry
"You mean Queer Eye?" –Jason
8/9
"Do you know who Charles Bronson is?" -Matt Taylor
"Do you mean Pierce Brosnan?" -Claudia confusing an old Kung-Fu actor with James Bond
8/14
"I have the best girlfriend. She's at home ironing my shirts right now." -Matt Taylor
"You should buy her flowers." -Erin
"Flowers die and they're 50 bucks. What about I get her a savings bond?"-Matt
8/23
"Let’s recap: you started this, I am sitting here with a desk full of Styrofoam popcorn, and I’m the bully? Why do I feel like I’m in the movie Big Daddy and I’m on the losing end of the “I win” game." -Corey, on how he's a big bully
9/2
"I saw Corey out this weekend and I hugged him." -James
"He didn't just hug me, he did a little dance like a leprachaun, and then he hugged me. It was awkward." –Corey
9/10
"It's tickling her nose." -James, in reference to his facial hair
"Man, give it one more week and mine will be tickling toes." -Matt Taylor
9/26
A girl totally makes the decisions in a relationship." -Corey
"I think my back hand makes the decisions." –Shannon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment