My dear blog readers,
Many of you have voiced your concerns to me regarding the disturbing nature of the last two blog posts. I too was shocked to see a picture of our mild mannered IT guy with a dead Bambi on the easy-fast-cheap-blog.
What can I say? It's the eCampus Blog. You never quite know what you're going to get. Hunting stories, vampires, beard contests, High School Musical songs, Alicia's face superimposed on the new First Lady's face... it's called variety.
If Matt's hunting post grossed you out- just think about this: at least you don't have to listen to hunting stories all day long and get pictures of slaughtered animals sent to your phone.
Yeah. It could be worse.
Also- some of you have asked about the cat in the picture with Kevin and the dead deer. I inquired about it, and the cat is in fact, not dead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
cat is not dead, yet. They use them to help calibrate the sights. Sort of like feeder fish..
Post a Comment